Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version has got a brand new updated making it even more efficient to play. One of the best things about the updates is that it is set to fix most of your bugs on the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version. But, the update also has brought some really good and extended graphics to the Red Dead redemption game series.
But, with all of the recent decry for the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version of it crashing every time you launched it with the Rockstar launcher, fans are not happy at all. And, this bug is fixed as Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version has booted the launcher itself.
But before that here are the basics.
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Version Tips
Here are some basics to help you gain the most out of the PC version of Red Dead Redemption.
- Know your HUD options
- Keep plentiful Tobacco
- Take a Wild West Selfi
- Go to the post office to pay off bounties
- Keep your horse in whistling range
- Store hats on your horse
- Use the ledger to upgrade your camp
- Carry a horse revival kit at all times
- Shoot into the air to scare off potential foes and predators
- You can Split Point all of your bullets at a campfire to make them more powerful
Why is Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Version Crashing?
The short answer is because the Rockstar launcher is crashing. The long answer is that the Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC has a faulty port. But, you can still get the Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC from here.
What’s New with the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Version?
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version is set to bring the PC fans to brand new story mode content. Such as Bounty Hunting Missions, Gang Hideouts, and way more weapons.
It also brings you shared multiverse of the Red Dead online with all the released updates and changes. So, you get the full experience of the most recent content, including specialist roles of the Bounty Hunter and Frontier Pursuits. Also, you get access to Trader and Collector roles, meaning you can get the full experience of the 175-gaming award winner Red Dead Redemption 2 on your PC.
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Update Patch Notes
Well to everybody’s convenience all these crashing issues have been fixed by the Rockstar launcher, as it booted now. Red Dead redemption has released a batch of patch notes that have debugged and fixed all the crashing problems during the game.
In fact, you can expect the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version’s Patch 1.14 which is 3GB in size. You can find the patch note announcement here.
Red Dead Redemption 2 PC version & Rockstar Games Launcher has Released Notes – v220.127.116.11
The following bugs are fixed for you;
- “The Rockstar Games Launcher failed to initialize” on startup
- Rockstar Games Launcher preload decryption getting stuck and not completing
- “The Rockstar Games Launcher exited unexpectedly” when launching Red Dead Redemption 2
- Fixed the crashes when starting the Rockstar Games Launcher from the Epic Games Launcher
- “Unable to launch the game, please verify your game data” when launching Red Dead Redemption 2 from the Epic Games Launcher
What did Rockstar Game Launcher say About the Crash?
When it came to the Rockstar Game launcher previously they said these crashes were due to your Anti-Virus software. Which is highly possible as strict firewalls and anti-viruses to block a lot of game controls and functions.
So, they advised us to go to our PC settings and turn off our Anti Virus. This proved to be rather useless and that is also why they announced this new update and patch note which is available in the links we gave above.