Have you bored with default skins in Minecraft? Looking for a cool and more appealing skin for your avatar? If yes then you are lucky to land here as here we are going to discuss how to change your Minecraft Skins.
When you get started with Minecraft you get Steve and Alex as default skins but they are too simple. And to customize the look of your avatar you need to edit skin in Minecraft. For using custom skins you must have a paid copy of the game. If you don’t want to go for paid ones there are lots more skins that are totally free. Here we will guide you to change Minecraft skins on both the PC version and Minecraft PE.
How to change your Minecraft Skin on PC
To edit your Minecraft skin on a desktop you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, navigate to http://www.minecraftskins.com/.
- After reaching there you will notice a huge collection of different Minecraft skins and your next move in order to change your existing skin is to choose a skin from Minecraft skin library.
- If you want something specific then search via the search bar from the top.
- At the right corner of the page, you will notice “Top Skins” options and by clicking here you will get all the popular skin options.
- As you have selected your desired skin now so its time to hit the “Download” button.
- Then move to the Minecraft website via your web browser.
- At the top right corner of the Minecraft site, you will observe three horizontal lines, click on that icon and a drop-down menu will appear on the screen.
- From the drop-down menu click on “Profile”.
- Make sure you have logged in your Minecraft account and if didn’t then log in first.
- Now click on the “Select a file” option.
- Its time to click on your downloaded skin that will be in your download folder.
- Finally, click on “Open”.
- The last action is to click on the “Upload” option and now your character will be in your desired skin.
How to change your Minecraft skins in Minecraft PE
If you want to customize your avatar in Minecraft on a smartphone then you have to go through the below-mentioned steps:
- Like desktop here you also need to move to Minecraftskins.com so open up your mobile browser and navigate the site first.
- Now choose a skin that you wish to adopt for your player.
- At the top right side of the skin page, you will get a download button, tap on it.
- In order to save the skin, you have to press and hold the skin and when you get the “save image” option tap on it.
- Then open Minecraft PE.
- On the Minecraft home page, you will notice a “Hanger Icon”, tap on this.
- Then click on the Blank skin symbol that is along with the default skin option.
- Its time to click on the “Choose New Skin” option.
- When you tap on choose new skin you get the downloaded skin, select it.
- Choose a skin model and finally hit the “Confirm” button.
- Voila, now enjoy the new look of your avatar.
With these easy steps, you can change your Minecraft skins on desktop and smartphones. I think you are getting impatience to modify the look of your avatar so go ahead and follow the procedure. If you liked the post then share it with your friends.
In case of any query use the comment box. Stay connected and keep reading for more informative posts.
Waiting for your feedback.