Have you ever come across the word cross-play? Do you and your friend have next-gen gaming consoles? You own a PC while he has Microsoft’s Xbox 360. Are you people finding it difficult to play How to play Minecraft on PC and Xbox together? You have this series of questions and let me tell you the answer is hidden in this article. With the rising demand for games and Xbox, Playstation gaming consoles, Microsoft has released a Better-Together playing option for players who can play with each other from different platforms and the option is available for Xbox One, mobile devices, and Windows 10 PCs with fast CPUs.
Minecraft is the most popular game with 100 million copies sold across the globe and if you want 100 million more customers, you have to bring something extra-ordinary and Here is the Better-Together playing option.
How to play Minecraft XBox1 release on other devices?
- Sign in to your device with the same account, you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world.
- Start Minecraft, and then select Play from the main menu.
- Select Sync Old Worlds on the world’s tab if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.
- Select the world that you desire to go and wait for the conversion to complete.
- Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.
How to Play Minecraft for PC?
- First, you need to download the game on your system.
- For that, Go to Mojang site, make your Mojang account, Enter your account details and buy the game from there for $ 26.95.
- Install the game then and set up the account.
- Insert the USB cable to start the pairing between the phone and PC. Then the app automatically downloaded and installed on your mobile device.
- After the successful installation and activation of the game to your system, you will receive a window. Choose “Don not show again” and then click on the Start button.
- Presently full control of the mouse is in your hands, So enjoy playing Minecraft on the computer.
Required conditions to cross-play the game
- For Windows 10: There are two versions: Bedrock/Win10 edition (just called Minecraft nowadays), and Java.
- For XboxOne: There exist two versions: Console edition (deprecated, can no longer buy), and Bedrock edition (and bedrock is a free download if you had a console).
- For Nintendo: Nintendo Switch has also two versions, console edition, and bedrock (and bedrock is a free download if you had a console).
If You have Bedrock on win10, You don’t say what you have on XBoxOne.
If you don’t have bedrock, then download bedrock for free. If you want the Switch to get in too, get Bedrock for it. On each device (win10/xbox/switch), log in to a different XboxLive account. For each account, friend the other two accounts. Then on one device, start a world. On the other devices, that world should appear in the friend’s tab.
Android and iOS phones can also join, as they run the Bedrock edition.
Cross-Playing brings better together options and is a huge achievement of Microsoft. If you buy anything for Xbox you can access it to your PC too. Microsoft has released a platform-independent, play anywhere option. this means all the games released for Xbox will also be available for PC too. That means you can get Minecraft Coins on iOS and spend them on Nintendo Switch. It gives flexibility to users(players) and they are happy with it, Like me! So, without the worry of the console you are having, enjoy building the world with your near and dear ones.
I hope you would like the article. Share your feedback. Thanks for reading!!