Video gaming has changed the ways of our amusement and indeed most of us used to play video games to recreate ourselves. Because of the huge popularity of video games, gaming consoles came into mainstream and one of the best gaming consoles in the market is Sony’s Play Station 4. You can add multiple accounts on your Play Station 4 or PS4 Pro. But if you have accidentally added a wrong account or add several that you can’t manage then you can easily remove a user on PS4.
If you don’t know how to delete a user profile on PS4 then we are here to assist you. Here in our guide, we will cover how to delete an account on PS4 and PS4 Pro along with ending your account with Sony.
Table of Contents
How to remove a user on PS4 and PS4 Pro
If you have decided to remove a particular profile on your PS4 or PS4 pro then you just need to follow these steps:
- First of all turn on your gaming console (PS4) and move to the settings.
- From Settings choose “Login Settings” to sign in your profile.
- Then go for the “User Management” option and in order to delete a user on PS4.
- Finally, select the “Delete User” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now you will notice a list of all the user accounts you have created on your system and you just need to select one which you want to delete.
- Press on “X” to remove the user.
- The final move is to confirm the account deletion.
Do you want to permanently close your account with PS4? Here is how?
In case you are looking to permanently end up your account with Play Station then you have to go for these instructions:
- Move to the Play Station support website first.
- Then hand over this information (Sign-in ID) (Online ID)
Before going for the permanent deletion of your account on PS4 you must know what will happen after closing your account:
- Once you have closed your account then you can’t use online ID again to create a new account.
- Another drawback of closing your account is that you would lose all the content you have purchased with your account. Also, you can’t migrate it to another account.
- All the subscriptions that are associated with your account will not be accessible after deletion on your account.
- Oops! You can’t get back your PSN wallet and all your balance will lose.
So folks like this you can remove a user on PS4. I hope now you would be able to delete an account on PS4 and also close your account permanently on Play Station. If you found the post informative then don’t be hesitate to pass it on with your PS4 user friends.
Still, any question regarding deleting the user profile on PS4 then feel free to drop it in the comment section. We will back to you with the best fix. Stay tuned for more tutorials and latest updates till then happy gaming.