Do you want to send an international package to your loved one? Worried whether it will reach your loved one or not? Send your gift freely with USPS tracking. It is always a concern of the sender which courier service is best for him. The market is flooded with a lot of courier service but we chose the one with easy tracking system and guaranteed timely delivery. Right? USPS stands out the best when things come to the international exchange of goods and documents. Here I am going to discuss how you can track your USPS International Package.
The USPS has various levels of package tracking for international packages and it all depends on the mail class. When things come to safety and easiness, Keep up with your international shipment with USPS International Tracking.
For Global Express Guaranteed: Tracking is available for all destinations
For Priority Mail Express International: You receive delivery status information using the Track & Confirm tool. Available to more than 180 international countries. Tracking to the destination is limited.
For Priority Mail International: 6-10 day delivery and tracking is available to many international delivery locations. Tracking to the destination is limited.
- Priority Mail International Flat‑Rate Envelopes or Small Flat‑Rate Boxes: Tracking information is only provided optionally for select destinations when you use
For First-Class Package International Service shipments: Free USPS Tracking is available for selected destinations. Those selected places are Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Germany, Great Britain, Northern Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Estonia, and Finland.
How does the Tracking number look like?
- USPS Tracking: 9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Priority Mail: 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Certified Mail: 9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Collect On Delivery Hold For Pickup: 9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Global Express Guaranteed: 82 000 000 00
- Priority Mail Express International: EC 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail Express: 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00 EA 000 000 000 US
- Priority Mail International: CP 000 000 000 US
- Registered Mail: 9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00
- Signature Confirmation: 9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
Where I can get my Tracking Number?
The tracking number can be found in the following places:
- On shipping Receipt
- On your sales Receipt(if you bought insurance)
- In your confirmation mail
How can I leave delivery instructions?
If a package qualifies for the USPS Delivery Instructions service, you can tell USPS about where to leave a package at your address, send it to a different address, or send it to your Post Office. For this, you have to Click the “Change Delivery Instructions” button on the tracking results page to leave your request. If you do not see the button link, it means your package is not eligible for the Delivery.
How to check the status using the tracking number?
There are the following four ways to track your package:
- By Web: Online Users can hit the website link and track the package.
- By customer care service: Do a call on the number 1-800-222-1811 to know the actual status of your package.
- By text Message: You can send a text message to 28777 (2USPS) with your tracking number as the content of the text message.
- By Mobile App: Download and Install USPS mobile app to track your shipment.
Where is the tracking number mentioned on the USPS receipt?
The tracking number is clearly mentioned on the USPS receipt. the number is followed by #.
How long for USPS tracking number to show up?
If you are foreseeing a package from a seller through USPS, the information to track the package takes about 24h to get an update.
How to find a USPS tracking number without the receipt?
This is one of the main questions asked by those who have lost their tracking number. but unfortunately, I can not help you with this. A package can not be traced without tracking number. Moreover, if you haven’t received a tracking number, you may drop a mail off to the USPS for missing mail. Following are the steps:
- Submit a Missing Mail search request at MissingMail.USPS.com
- File a claim.
- Contact the USPS by either visiting the local Post Office or calling customer care.
Does the post office keep a record of USPS tracking numbers?
As far as we read about this USPS maintains records of tracking and confirmation of delivery for a different period of time but maintain the record is based on the mail services. And also, different records for mails are maintained for a different time period.
Hey buddies, feel free to send your documents overseas by USPS. Sit back, free and relax after sending your package. USPS tracking is easy and now you have a complete guide too. Remember to save tracking number with you, in case if you need to track your shipment it is required. I hope you would like the article, share your feedback.