Do you want to transfer funds abroad? Looking for the money exchange with no exchange fees? If yes then XE Money transfer is for you. But before going for the international payment provider you must know the chief aspects of the service so I am here to aware you about the XE.
Indeed XE is a well-known money transfer platform to observe the online currency information but you can also make online payments with this service. Doesn’t matter you are an individual or running a business, you can transfer money all around the world with XE. And if you are willing to transfer money with XE then you would probably curious to know about its costs and services as well. Via the post, you would be able to determine whether you should sign up for XE Money Transfer or not.
So let’s check out our XE review and reveal the must-know things about the foreign payment giant.
XE Money Transfer: Things to know before you register
XE is the Canada based foreign exchange service with which you can make international payment straight from your bank account. There is no visible transaction charges on XE but like other businesses, they earn a profit on each of your transaction.
Apart from the money transfer service, XE is also a great source of information for different currency rates. But before registering yourself with the service check out how it works, rates and fees, compatible countries, pros and cons and much more:
Rates, Fees and Costs
The main source of earning of reputed Money transfer companies is either charging a transaction fee or charging a margin on the exchange rate. But in case of XE, it does not charge and transaction fee, however, it charges a small margin from the intermediate bank. Untile you will not use the service or signup to transact, you will not come to know about this margin rate.
So XE also operates like other money transfer companies that do not charge the money transfer exchange fee, also keep the margin rate very low. Apart from this there is some hidden cost exist as well which can not be controlled by the money transfer services, these deduction has done by the recipient bank.
How to Sign Up?
To deal with XE money transfer you need to create your acc with the company, follow these simple steps to sign up with the service:
1. Select “Get Started”
2. Now click on sign up ad fill your details like your residence, name and email address, now Select continue.
3. Now you will get the option to generate a password, create a strong password and security question. Select Next. Go to Your Details.
4. Now submit your details such as your address, date of birth, phone number, social security number and type of identification you will provide. Select Next. Go to Your requirements.
5. Upload the piece of identification
6. Wait for account approval.
Once your account will be approved, you will be able to manage transactions. For making transactions, just sign up to the account fill your payment details, the money you want to transfer, the currency you want to convert in and the recipient details.
Safety and Security
When it comes to using a money transfer service first thing comes in our mind is the Safety and Security of the service. You need to be assured that your money is safe. So here we are talking about the Safety and Security of XE money transfer, it is a reputed and trusted money transfer company, The company has quite clean track records, XE is a registered money transfer organisation based on
The most important assurance you want from a money transfer service is that your money is safe with them.XE money transfer is a reputed and trusted company with a great track record. The company is registered and regulated in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. XE is registered with the United States Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) and registered with The Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC).
In the UK, the company is registered with and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). They are mandated by law to safeguard your funds and appropriately segregate them from business funds. The company transacted over $18.5 billion of currency on behalf of 112,000 clients from across 117 countries.
- XE Money Transfer is a reliable and strong money transfer service which support countries like USA, Canada, UK and Australia
- The service adopting the major tools to provide a better exchange rate
- XE Money transfer deals in Transfering 60 currencies to over 170 countries
- It supports multiple languages
- One of the main drawbacks of the service is that it does not support Card payments.
- The services are based on online transactions
- Exchange rate offered only when you transact
- Unable to find a list of local bank accounts they manage