Want to get free Pokecoins? Working hard to get your favorite items? Here is the solution! Pokemon GO has gained a lot of popularity since the day it was launched. The main technology used in the game is Augmented Reality. There are a lot of websites that will provide you free Pokecoins but don’t get trapped in spam! Scroll down to know more!
If you badly need items in the game, you can buy them in the Shop. Right from Poke ball to lucky eggs, incubators and lures can be purchased with PokeCoin, though. You can buy these items by spending real money or just by free Pokecoins. One way to get Pokecoins is to buy them. Ranging from $0.99 to $99.99, you can get Pokecoins starting from 100 coins to 14500 coins respectively.
Table of Contents
What is the use of Pokecoins?
By using Pokecoins you can buy numerous amount of things in the game. The following are:
- Poke Balls – You can get Poke balls using Pokecoins. You can buy 20 Poke Balls for 100 coins, 100 Poke Balls for 460 coins and 200 Poke Balls for 800 coins. Insane!
- Lucky Egg – Lucky eggs are very useful to play faster. You can get One Lucky Egg for 80 coins, eight Lucky Eggs for 500 coins, 25 Lucky Eggs for 1250 coins.
- Lure Module – They increase Pokemon Spawn Rates. You can get One Lure Module for 100 coins and 8 Lure Modules for 680 coins.
- Egg Incubator – They are used to hatch the eggs players may receive from visiting PokéStops. Spend 150 coins and get an Egg incubator that lasts for three uses.
- Bag Upgrade – Spend 200 coins and boosts your item storage by 50 slots permanently.
- Pokemon Storage Upgrade – Spend 200 coins and increases how many Pokemon you can carry by 50, forever.
Tips and Tricks to get free Pokecoins
The above-discussed method, that is, to buy Pokecoins is not a free method and now here I am going to discuss some ways to get Pokecoins for free.
1) By Google Play Credit
This is one of the best and most convenient methods to get free Pokecoins. Follow the steps below.
- Go to Play store and download the Google Opinion Rewards app.
- Wait till Downloading and Installation.
- Now Open the app and take the introductory survey.
- Exit the app now and Open Pokemon Go app.
- Go and Hunt the pokemon as usual.
- With overtime, you will get notifications from the Google Opinion Rewards app to complete the survey.
- Complete those surveys(it take a few minutes to complete a survey)
- As soon as you complete the survey, you will get some google play credit. (Using google play credit you can buy things on play store eg, in-app purchases)
- The time you will gather a lot of credits, you can buy Pokecoins from that.
- Enjoy and Play!
Point to Note: Not every survey will give you Pokecoins.
2) By GYM
This is an in-game method to get free Pokecoins. Following re the steps:
- The very first step here is to Find a Gym
- Now In order to put pokemon there, you have to either take it down or boost it.
- after a regular interval of every 21 hours, You can go into the shop and “cash in”.
- More the number of Pokemons in the gym, the More the number of Pokecoins you will get.
- On the top right corner of the screen, you will find a button to grab the Pokecoins. Once pressed, not to be touched again for 21 hours.
- You will get 10 coins and 500 Stardust for every Pokemon you have on a Gym. If you have five Pokemon on five Gyms, you’ll earn 50 coins and 2500 Stardust.
- You can have an infinite number of Pokemon on an infinite number of Pokemon Gyms. However, the “cash in” maxes out at 10 so you’ll never earn more than 100 coins and 5000 stardust per day.
- On the plus side, you can earn up to 100 Pokecoins and 5000 Stardust every 21 hours! It’s also one of the better and more efficient ways to earn stardust.
Hey Pokemon Lovers, So loved playing the game? Have more fun in the game using the above methods to get Pokecoins. The second method will surely give you Pokecoins as described but the first method that sometimes takes a survey and gives nothing.
I hope the article will be helpful to you. Share your feedback.