Online streaming sites have revolutionized the ways of our entertainment. Before the availability of such platforms, we used to rush to theatres to watch the latest movies or go for compact discs and DVDs. But currently, we don’t need to go anywhere and with our smartphones, PCs, and even with gaming consoles, we can enjoy whatever we want. When we search for best streaming sites, we get multiple results and to choose one from them is a daunting task. No worries folks, we are here to end up this hassle and today’s post is about best sites to enjoy movies and TV shows.
Although there are lots more free options available they can infect your privacy and you can be a victim of copyright infringement. If you are concerned about your online security and values as well then let’s go through the post and explore the best subscription-based streaming services to cut your cable cords.
Best Streaming Sites 2019: Enjoy Infinite Movies, TV shows, Documentaries and Much More
$7.99 Per Month
Netflix is the hub of thousands of movies, TV shows, and originals as well so it is one of the most popular and widely accepted streaming sites. To keep you updated with the latest stuff, Netflix updates its content regularly. If you are a hardcore fan of movies then Netflix is for you because you can watch each and every kind of movies here. One of the best things about Netflix is that you get an ad-free streaming experience with it.
If you want to give a try before switching with Netflix then a One month trial offer available for you.
- A wide array of movies and TV shows exist without adverts.
- Netflix doesn’t bound you in any contract and you can easily cancel your subscription whenever you want.
- If you want to watch your favorite movies while on the go then Netflix allows you to download and watch them later.
- Updation of fresh content is relatively slow.
- You have to wait for a long time to enjoy the current episodes of many TV shows.
$5.99 Per Month
Now jump over our next service that worth to describe in our list, Hulu. Hulu is the true rival of Netflix and people get confused when they have to choose from Netflix and Hulu. Hulu offers you almost similar stuff like Netflix but you have to witness commercials while enjoying a movie or TV Show on Hulu. One more thing that makes it less impressive than Netflix is that Hulu doesn’t allow you to download its content for offline viewing. But with Hulu Live you can enjoy over 60 live channels.
Just like Netflix a free trial of one month is available.
- Hulu comes with a wide collection of its original shows.
- You can stream the content of Hulu on multiple devices like Xbox, tablets, Mobile phones, and Apple TV.
- It comes with the current episodes of TV shows.
- Annoying adverts can interrupt your engagement.
- Lack of downloading option for offline viewing.
- Movie selection of Hulu can disappoint you.
Amazon Prime Video
$8.99 if you don’t have Amazon Prime Membership
If you have an Amazon Prime Membership then you are worthy to watch the content of Amazon Prime Video. This means all the Amazon Prime Members have free access to the prime video facility. If you don’t want to go to PVRs to watch the latest movies then Amazon allows you to watch the latest movies while sitting on your couch. In case you don’t have Amazon Prime Membership then you can go for its separate plans that are available for usual individuals.
Like Hulu and Netflix, Amazon Prime Video facilitates you with a one-month free trial.
- Good for Prime members because they don’t need to pay for enjoying it.
- Amazon Prime Video gives you an ad-free streaming experience.
- Support multiple devices including gaming consoles, PCs, and streaming media players.
- Many times you have to pay extra money to watch the latest movies.
- Lack of current episodes of many TV shows.
$14.99 Per Month
If you want to witness the HBO originals along with the popular TV shows and a wide range of movies then you have to go for HBO Now, one of the best streaming sites for all cord-cutters. Action, Comedy, Drama, Sci-fi and lots more categories are available on HBO in terms of movies. Like Netflix, it doesn’t allow you to download its content for offline viewing and also not facilitate with you HDR content but still worth to try because of its quality of content.
- Supports multiple devices like Chromecast, Roku, Android, iOS, PS4, Xbox One, etc.
- Modern streaming service when compared with others.
- Relatively higher cost.
- HBO Doesn’t allow downloading its content for offline viewing.
- Lack of 4K or HDR stuff.
So, folks, these are the best streaming sites with which you can give heights of your entertainment. Always try a VPN to unblock the restricted content in your region and after all you are all set to stream whatever you want.
I think now you can easily decide which streaming platform is for you and if you found the post really informative then do share with your close ones. Still, any question regarding the above-mentioned services then let me know below in the comment section. Stay connected for more recent updates till then Goodbye and happy streaming.