Roblox Error Code 277 is a very common error message you could face in you are on the virtual network of Roblox. it is one of the most irritating things to occur when you are trying to create a new game and join others. Even though Roblox has fixed a lot of the bugs, yet some people are still facing it. So, we are here to help you solve the Roblox Error Code 277.
Why Does Roblox Error Code 277 Occur?
The Roblox Error Code 277 error is caused by your windows system files damage. Your corrupted windows system files entries are a real threat to Roblox and the overall health of your computer.
This can be caused by so many reasons. For example; incomplete Roblox installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware.
It can also be caused if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack or by an improper shutdown of the computer. All the above actives may result in the deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows registry. This corrupted registry will lead to the missing and wrongly linked information and files needed for the proper working of the application.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 277?
- Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
- Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
- In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click ‘Next’.
- Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
- Click ‘Next” on the confirmation window.
- Restart your computer when the restoration is finished.
But, recently, Roblox has managed to clear all bugs and this is an issue doesn’t persist form their side anymore. However, for your benefit, you should always check for your Windows tools to repair any corrupted files.
What you can do is be part of the Roblox error group on their platform where all the latest fixes are announced. By which you can keep a track of all the error codes and find user fixes for it from authentic players and the official Roblox website.
Because bad files are not just a game issue but also it is harmful to your computer! I hope the above steps have helped you fix the Roblox 277 error issue and let us know in the comments section how it worked for you!
Fix Other Roblox errors