Did you recently buy the Nintendo Switch gaming console? Are you searching for a Nintendo Switch Guide and Nintendo Switch Games too? If yes, you re lucky to land here. With the start of the new year and various offers & deals, people are buying new gaming consoles. If you went for Nintendo switch then lucky you reding this article Sharing information about Nintendo Switch Guide and games.
Nintendo Switch gained a lot of popularity since March 2017, after its launch by Nintendo. Nintendo is an online gaming platform that is portable and works in three modes: TV mode, Tablet mode, and handheld mode. Wow! Nintendo brings a total comfort zone for you, if you are too lazy to stick to your TV then you can use handheld mode lying on your bed. If you want to enjoy the big screen then use TV mode or tablet mode. This is great!
Nintendo Switch has some jaw-dropping features that you will love.
- Multiplayer: You can link up to 8 Nintendo devices to play together, anywhere.
- Team up with other players online in compatible games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Exclusive games are available for Nintendo, some of them are Mario Kart, Super Smash Bro, and The Legend of Zelda.
- Latest game updates, announcements, and more with the up-to-date news feed of Switch.
- Make an Album of your gameplay, Easily take and save screenshots using the Capture Button.
- Flexibility in choosing control style, One controller or two, vertical or sideways, attached to the console or separate.
- The Size is Approximately 4 inches high, 9.4 inches long, and 0.55 inches deep.
- The Weight is Approximately .66 lbs.
- The Screen is Multi-touch capacitive touch screen / 6.2-inch LCD Screen / 1280 x 720
- The CPU/GPU used is NVIDIA Custom Tegra processor
- The Storage is 32 GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system and expandable to 2TB.
- The Video output is Up to 1080p via HDMI in TV mode, Up to 720p via a built-in screen in tabletop mode and handheld mode
- The Audio output is compatible with 5.1ch Linear PCM output
- Battery life for model number HAC-001 lasts for Approx. 2.5 to 6.5 hours. Takes three hours to charge.
Nintendo Switch Lite is only the handheld version of Nintendo Switch, with the difference in technical specs and games too.
Nintendo Switch Guide
This Nintendo Switch guide will tell you how to charge and connect the device to your TV, How to Setup the device, etc in detail.
Charging the Device
There are two ways to charge the device:
- Plug the adapter into the bottom of the Nintendo and connect the other end to a Switchboard.
- Using the Switch holder. Get that back cover opened up, attach the USB plug to it and then rest the Switch in the holder.
Connecting Nintendo to TV
- Connect the dock and USB together.
- Join USB with the outlet.
- Join the HDMI cord from the dock to your TV.
- Take the controllers off the screen portion of the Switch.
- Power your TV on and choose the input that matches the Switch.
- Pick your game and enjoy it!
Setting Up A Nintendo Switch
- Fully Charge the device by connecting it to your Switch dock, or just plug it in with a USB cord to let the battery charge. Make Sure to connect Joy-Cons to the sides of the Switch so that they can charge as well.
- When it gets fully charged. Turn it ON and follow the instructions like setting up your wi-fi, region details, language, etc.
I hope this Nintendo Switch guide will work well for you and If you are looking for a Nintendo Switch games, Scroll down!
Nintendo Switch Games
Nintendo has a variety of games available ranging from action, fighting, platformers, a puzzle to racing games. All genres re available here! Let us discuss some games in brief so that you get an idea of “Nintendo Switch games”.
1) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is one of the best games with inventive, gravity-defying courses, beautiful graphics, and a surprisingly competent online multiplayer mode along with Battle mode and downloadable content. The introduction of new characters like Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl from Splatoon brings more fun in the game.
2) SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech
The action-adventure game is here! mage & Form has injected this beautiful world with a traditional turn-based RPG format laced with card-battling. Composed of small areas comparable to Darkest Dungeon, SteamWorld Quest gets its legs from its battle system. Each party member has a set of cards that when combined, create unique 24-card decks. It’s easy to learn, but there’s tons of strategy involved when it comes to picking party members to bring into battle. In the 10-hour adventure, you’ll explore dungeons, take on giant mushrooms, and meet a cast of charming characters. This is traditional JRPG combat with a delightful, modernized spin.
3) Dragon Quest Builders 2
Dragon Quest Builders 2 is modestly one of the most profound and rewarding games on Nintendo Switch. The game combines Minecraft-style building with action RPG combat and riveting exploration. DQB2 contains everything DQB hs had, though only expanding with more features.
4) Dragon Ball FighterZ
Are you an anime lover? Then this game is perfect for you! It is the best anime game, a 2D fighting game developed by Arc System Works and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Fight and play in a group of three, to build combos and swapping techniques. It is very easy to play, start playing the game and you will surely build the interest.
Hey friends, go an idea of Nintendo now? Thinking to buy the device or already bought, in both cases this guide will help you perform better. This is a complete and comprehensive Nintendo Switch guide containing and Idea about the device and various Nintendo Switch games. There are many other games like Hotline Mimi Collection and Spltoon2. The list is very big, so I discussed a few here.
I hope you would like the article. Share your feedback. Thank you!!