Are you too facing Roblox Error code 524? If yes, here is the solution! Are you going through the messages like “not Authorized to join the game” or “you do not have permissions to join the game”? That means ROBLOX Servers are down! The reason may be any including Connection timed out. The major concern here is now How to Fix the error? Scroll down to know more!
When you find free time to play your favorite game and relax, but ending up with such error is really frustrating! When the player wants to join a VIP server then they may get such Authorization errors. The other reason is Maybe your Internet connection is too slow to connect to a server, then you will get these types of errors. But that’s not all true!
Table of Contents
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 524?
There are two ways to fix the error based on the two reasons discussed above. So let’s start!
Method1: Reinstalling Roblox
This is a hit-and-trial method. Just by Reinstalling the game, you will be confirmed that there are no errors or missing files. So, reinstall the game using the following steps.
- In the search bar of the system, type “Uninstall a program”.
- This will open a list of installed software on your system. Search for “Roblox”.
- Select and Click on “Uninstall”. Now Roblox is nowhere on your system.
- Go to Roblox’s official Website.
- Log in there and Search for the game you want to play.
- Join the game and Download and Install.
I hope this will solve your problem, if not you may move to the second method.
Method 2: Request for invitation from players of VIP Servers
In the second method, you have to request the players from VIP servers to send an invitation to you, so that you can also join on those servers. Following are the steps:
- Go to ROBLOX settings and then select “Privacy”.
- Now, Scroll down and you will see a Tab Box that says, “Who can invite me to a VIP server”.
- Now you select any player other than your friends.
- Now click OK. Now search for the username who is playing the game. Send them Invite.
- Wait for Invitation acceptance.
- Click join the game after the invitation is accepted.
You are ready to GO now!
One more Reason for Roblox error code 524
The player may be underage, Less than 13 years of age!
If this is the reason, then there are two ways to solve this problem.
The first is, the player naturally reaches a minimum age.
The second is to provide evidence to EA that you have obtained a certain minimum age. To do this, contact the EA Help Desk and follow the instructions carefully. What you need:
- A legal document validation the age with the picture.
- Information that will help EA find the account (Origin Name, Gamertag, etc.)
- Your help desk case number, save it! You get it after you raise the help request to the EA helpdesk.
- Once EA has this information, they will update the child’s date of birth on their Origin account and then send the child an email with instructions to complete the age-up process.
Well, folks, Thank you for reading! I think now you won’t get the problem again and if you get you to have a complete guide to solve it. Roblox is a wonderful platform to learn and earn. Some errors may occur, but All problems have solutions similarly all Errors have solutions.
Share your feedback. Mention in comments if you have more solutions for this.