Though Minecraft is not a game to get bored off, still sometimes gameplay becomes monotonous and we get bored off. There are many things to do in Minecraft that might not be known to you but can bring fun to your game. Minecraft is an open-world sandbox video game with lots of modes in it to play. Self-made D objects with your own imagination are none less than a feel of Augmented Reality. Today, I am going to discuss some interesting and Fun-filled things to do that will bring more joy to the game.
What is Minecraft: A brief Introduction
The players are free to move with a neer ending map of the game, gather the resources, craft weapons and combat in different situations are so adventurous. Though there are tons of modes but the most popular is SURVIVAL mode, where you must have enough resources to stay alive. The great thing about the game is it doesn’t have any restrictions and allows users to do everything in their own way. You can engage in conflict, build objects, or simply choose to travel through the map and do whatever seems fun.
The game is very popular since the start, and this is really remarkable. What makes the game so popular? The Answer is Its Graphics, Freedom to play, Customization, and Availablity on all platforms including Nintendo Switch.
How to Avoid Getting Bored in Minecraft (Things to do in Minecraft)
There are certain things to do in Minecraft you must do to avoid boredom. These are:
1) Try Something New
2) Try Modes
There are a lot of modes in the games, try changing those modes. Every mode brings different experiences. Choose the best for you and Enjoy it.
3) Friends and Fun
Are you really playing the game without your friends? Friends always bring real fun to everything whether its life or game. So if you want to have more joy, invite your friends now!
4) Try Survival Mode
Survival Mode, though complex and difficult yet engaging and adventurous. If you haven’t tried that even once, please go for it.
5) Design Complex Objects
Choose a statue, a building or any other type of design you really enjoy, no matter if it’s modern or ancient and try to rebuild it.
6) Make Something New
When you have the option to build, then why not? Try building new things, here’s the list:
- Build a house with three-story and a pool.
- Make farms, for all animals.
- Make a dock and a lighthouse.
- Make an island far, far away. Ok, not that far. You don’t want to get lost
- Make a huge bridge for your new island
- Build a roller coaster.
- Build an automatic cake factory.
- Build an underground base.
- Build a city or a sky city.
20 Fun Things to Do in Minecraft to Vanish Boredom
- Expand Land: Expand your land to large areas, so that you can enjoy more in the larger area.
- Find out Diamonds: Look for diamonds in the area, you may use the maps here.
- Create a mob trap and a mob killing area.
- Redesign your house: Build and Redesign your house to make it look better and more attractive. You can use color-coding schemes to fill the area.
- Secret Escape: Design a hidden room and add a secret exit in your house. It will be very useful when you would be attacked by your enemies.
- Explore Housing: Make an underground world house. Try making the water world too!
- Extra Rooms: Design your house with a few extra rooms.
- SWIM in LAVA: Try swimming in LAVA. Woah!
- Build Pyramids in the area.
- Copy the world: Make a copy of the world you’ve worked hard to build, go into creative mode and blow the whole world.
- Character Pack: Use a character pack and everything will look like a creeper.
- Server: Set up your own server.
- Survival Mission: Make up your own rules for a survival mission and then play according to them.
- Kill more creepers: Attempt to kill 25 creepers or skeletons in a night in survival mode.
- Increasing Volwes: Try to get 20 wolves in your pack.
- Test your strength: See how large of an explosion you can cause.
- Try different game modes: There are many modes of the game like survival, PE, creative. At least give a try to all to choose the best one for you.
- Invite your friends: Challenge your friends to a building competition.
- Safeguard your Village: Defend a village from mobs.
- Miscellaneous: Create an add-on in the game.
Hey friends, there are abundant of things to do in Minecraft. I have shared some of them. You can try these things and can explore what new is there. If you know some more things to try, please mention it in the comments.
I hope you would like the article. Share your feedback. Thank You!!