Are you enjoying the Minecraft Bedrock version or facing issues? After the launch of the new version for PS4, Minecraft Bedrock Playstation 4 bugs are roaming around the gaming consoles. People may be definitely enjoying this, latest rocking game version but some are facing infinite technical issues such as Minecraft Bedrock Sign in Issues, launch issues, etc. If you are one the them who all are going through this problem, read this article thoroughly to get out of this bug pool.
Recently on 10th December, this new launch has revealed. The first and foremost motive behind this release is “Crossplay”. Minecraft bedrock edition ps4 with crossplay means the users can connect across devices and thus increasing the overall gaming experience.
What’s New in Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Edition?
Everything is updated like blocks, items, user interface and much more. I am going to discuss each one of them one-by-one.
- Dead Corals are placed on the surface without water.
- Wither rose is added to the game.
- You can craft milk from mushrooms.
- Foxes are designed to pick and carry items in their mouths.
- Personalize and Customize your avatar.
- Additional chat settings like color and menus.
- Optimized Inventory with Efficient Block Rendering is an incredible change.
- Color and contrast fixes and tweaks for dropdowns, buttons and the Play screen.
- Bugs are removed In text to speech narrator.
- Duplicate progress bars are removed.
- The issue regarding the safe screen area prompt not appearing is solved.
- Keyboard inputs now fine when the game loads out of window focus.
Most Common Minecraft Bedrock PlayStation 4 Bugs And Sign In Issues
Hey, here I am going to tell you some of the common problems people are facing and how to get rid of it.
Problem 1: Sign-in Issues
- The players are getting a major error while signing in and that is, “YOUR ACCOUNT IS ALREADY IN USE”.
Answer 1: Wait
- For this Mojang is saying, the technical team is working on it and wait for sometime before login again.
Problem 2: Earth Errors
- Compatibility issue between signing in Bedrock version and Accessing Earth account.
Answer 2: LINK PSN to Microsoft Account
- If you have not yet linked your Microsoft account to your PSN, you may do so now without impact to your Minecraft Earth account. However, content on PSN will not roam to other Bedrock devices and vice versa for the time being. This issue has been resolved already but some players are facing again, So it is necessary to mark this as an important issue.
These are some common Minecraft Bedrock Playstation 4 bugs and Sign-in issues players are facing, you may be facing a different one. Whatever be the issue you are facing, you need to wait! The Minecraft Bedrock PS4 Version is released recently and the team needs some time to solve the issue.
If you are facing any new issue or bug, please mention it in the comments below.
Thank you for reading!!