When talking about science fiction movies, “Terminator” is inevitable.
After a few years of silence, the franchise will return to the cinema at the end of the year 2019 with its sixth installment, with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Linda Hamilton once again leading as they did in the two original films of the saga.
“Terminator: Dark Fate” is the title of the new movie of the ‘Exterminators’ and despite being the sixth title of the franchise, It will not resume the events of the latest films but will rescue the origin story, while introducing new faces and characters who will continue the legacy in a trilogy. James Cameron, director of the first two films, said “Dark Fate” will basically reinvent the franchise.
Table of Contents
Terminator: Dark Fate History & Synopsis
“Dark Fate” is set several years after “Terminator 2: Judgment Day” (1991) – perhaps in another timeline – and ignores the events of the other three films in the franchise. That is, the film directed by Tim Miller works as a restart for the saga and includes an unexpected turn in its history.
The new film marks the return of Linda Hamilton as Sarah Connor, who comes to the aid of a girl chased by a new Liquid Metal Terminator. And at the request of Sarah herself, the old T-800 would join the battle.
According to Cameron, Schwarzenegger represents a completely different T-800 in “Dark Fate”, while Sarah Connor is set “to fight” against the threat of Skynet, which does not cease in its attempt to annihilate humanity.
Sarah Connor, the iconic heroine played by Linda Hamilton, died of cancer in “Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines”, but since the arc of that movie was set aside, “Dark Fate” is a new opportunity to watch her fight in the movie.
“Terminator: Dark Fate” is also designed to pass the post to a new generation of characters, especially Dani Ramos, played by Natalia Reyes, and the “murderous soldier” Grace, by Mackenzie Davis.
Terminator: Dark Fate Trailer
The first trailer of “Terminator: Dark Fate” was released on Thursday, May 23 worldwide and in it the return of Sarah Connor and the Terminator T-800 from Schwarzenegger is seen. The new characters are also presented, including the new ‘Exterminator’.
The trailer shows that Sarah Connor joins the fight of Grace, a human with robotic parts, to save Dani Ramos from the new Terminator.
The Mexican actor Diego Boneta also appears in the trailer, but it seems that his participation will not last long.
Previously, some behind the scenes were shared about the production process of “Dark Fate”, without revealing any details of the plot.
Terminator: Dark Fate Cast
- Arnold Schwarzenegger – Terminator
- Mackenzie Davis – Grace
- Linda Hamilton – Sarah Connor
- Diego Boneta – Miguel Ramos
- Brett Azar – T-800
- Natalia Reyes – Dani Ramos
- Steven Cree – Rigby
- Gabriel Luna – Terminator
- Rochelle Neil – C-5 Co-Piloto
- Fraser James – Decano Mayor
- Arlette Torres – Hooker Mexicana
- Claudia Trujillo – Maria
- Nick Wittman – Piloto del F-35
- Mario de la Rosa – Policía de la Ciudad de México
- Stephanie Gil – Grace joven
- James Barriscale – Oficial de Rayos X
- Björn Freiberg – Agente Federal
- Ana Batuecas – Camarera de un Internet Café
- Hadrian Howard – Piloto del C-5
- Lorna Brown – Agente Brenner
- John Gettier – Oficial de ICE
- Mark Hesketh – Guardabosques
- Pedro Rudolphi – Cholo
- Peter Schueller – ICE Officer
- Daniel Ibáñez – Miguel
- Peter Ormond – Guardabosques de Texas
- Armando Mundaraín – Detenido mexicano
Terminator: Dark Fate Release Date
“Terminator: Dark Fate” will be released on November 1 in the United States, although a week before it will be available in the United Kingdom (October 23).
The release date of the film country wise, so you can watch it in its original language with Spanish subtitles or dubbed in Spanish:
- Terminator Release Date: Hidden Destination in Peru: Thursday, October 31
- Terminator Release Date: Hidden Destination in Argentina: Thursday, October 31
- Terminator Release Date: Hidden Destination in Colombia: Thursday, October 31
- Terminator Release Date: Hidden Destination in Chile: Thursday, October 31
- Terminator Release Date: Hidden Destination in Ecuador: Thursday, October 31
- Terminator Release Date: Hidden Destination in Bolivia: Thursday, October 31
- Release date for Terminator: Dark Fate in the United States: Friday, November 1
- Terminator Release Date: Hidden Destination in Mexico: Friday, November 1
- Terminator Release Date: Hidden Destination in Venezuela: Friday, November 1
So, here was our article about Terminator dark fate Movie cast, release, trailer, review.